EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


kawaiiluhandesu


Hello, my name is ashikin mazli. Welcome to my territory.I'm a fangirl..and my job is fangilring..eg:screaming infront of the laptop alone in the room..soo dont judge me bish..ultimate bias:xiaolu biases:OT12..roll like a buffalo. :)

dear readers

GIVE YOU GUYS BIG HUG!

aim baek!
18 Dec 2012 | 0 comments

ANYEONG!all da pepal in da wald!
long time no update this blog...*cough*
haha..anwy~~
*phuck you MJ12!*
hahah...
now im fangirling over EXO's calender..
and heres comes luhan


srsly i need air,oxygen please....
i icant breath~HALP ME!!

deer luhan,thangyu for making me crying tears of perfect..
*flip luhan*

and heres another one


and hes holding a skateboard~~
i'm ready for my funeral~
DAMN YOU XILUHAN!
urghh~~y soo flawless??
i hope that you know that i'm exist~
*flying kisseu*okay.im soo cheeesy..
g.bye...im listening to MJ12 rn...dan penyampai radio die kene kacauu..bye takut

Older Post