EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


kawaiiluhandesu


Hello, my name is ashikin mazli. Welcome to my territory.I'm a fangirl..and my job is fangilring..eg:screaming infront of the laptop alone in the room..soo dont judge me bish..ultimate bias:xiaolu biases:OT12..roll like a buffalo. :)

dear readers

GIVE YOU GUYS BIG HUG!

I SMELL COMEBAEK!
12 Nov 2012 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum..chingus from all around the world..and i smell comeback!!!!~~*scream!*wooohoho~~see this!


“The ATIV Smart PC recently teamed up with one of Asia’s hottest up-and-coming K-pop groups to bring you their interpretation of the power & freedom brought on by the device. In just a few days, you’ll see what we’re talking about.”cr:Samsung Notebook

*scream*this infoo..making me crazyy..comeback2!.*akjsnojncejen*...cant control le feelings..exited to the max..!*slap face*!ouch!hehe..i will be posting more info..g.bye chingus..keep supporting EXO!juseyo~

Older Post | Newer Post