EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


kawaiiluhandesu


Hello, my name is ashikin mazli. Welcome to my territory.I'm a fangirl..and my job is fangilring..eg:screaming infront of the laptop alone in the room..soo dont judge me bish..ultimate bias:xiaolu biases:OT12..roll like a buffalo. :)

dear readers

GIVE YOU GUYS BIG HUG!

chapter:idk1
20 Nov 2012 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum...
its 12:14 a.m and i'm still not sleepingg~
WHY??!!!
*sobs*such a sad life..
anyways,*x tau nak ckp ape*
hah!my brother got 4B1C in UPSR12..
DISSAHPOINTED!
*crying Han River*
dont worry brother,try again..
but,padan muke!next year you must face the PBS!MUAHAHHAHHA!
cuz,im the last bacth of PMR,..
so,im thinking..hows my life going to be next year..
persoalan2 yang banyak..
1.am i continuing to be fangirl or i'm QUIT to be a fangirl
2.can i catch up with my studies when im in fangirl zone?
3.am i going to leave the KPOP wolrd?iwishnot.

but,my mother always said >> PMR/SPM is ONCE IN A LIFETIME!

so,please..idk what to do now..
and i want to make my parents PROUD of me 1 day,(this is bcs UPSR10 i got 4A1B only)
my parents have high-hopes for me..
INN SHAA ALLAH..

okeh redears!anyeong!ASSALAMUALAIKUM!jaljayoo!^^

and heres something for you guys!:

luhannie~stop with the tongue.jebal!

*crying*

yah kim jongin!stop with the lip biyte

kawaii jong

wow!this is just *nosebleed*


Older Post | Newer Post