EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


kawaiiluhandesu


Hello, my name is ashikin mazli. Welcome to my territory.I'm a fangirl..and my job is fangilring..eg:screaming infront of the laptop alone in the room..soo dont judge me bish..ultimate bias:xiaolu biases:OT12..roll like a buffalo. :)

dear readers

GIVE YOU GUYS BIG HUG!

BIASES
12 Nov 2012 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikumm..to my dear bias out there,take googd care of your health okay:) sincerely:your future wifeu(kidding)...now theres something i want to share,..this boy..


HE IS RUINING MY BIAS LISTT!!~~AHHHHHHHHHH
His name is Kim jongin,14.1.1994,dancin mashen,EXO-K,kai..
he is the definition of HOT...
and sometimes his kyeopta~
hihi:3..

and these is how he ruin my bias list!



his killing smile(dying)


his hotness to kill us fans


sometimes adorable:3


and his smirk(ft le tongue)

and my reaction....


to:kai thankyou for ruining my bias list!



Older Post | Newer Post